Thursday, January 29, 2009

THis Week

was a bad week far as my daily goals are concerned. i havnt read my bible. or prayed o read my book much. i have to crunch doown o n that between today and saturday.i took my bible to the meeting and left it in the car and i never get it out or put it in my bag when i am done with it then. so i believe i need to get a scond bible so i can keep one in the car and one in my bag. ao today i have a lot to do
1. read my book
2. read my bible
3. go to my meeting
4. pray
i went to the meeting this past sunday. and i promised myself that i would go THurday espcially since i have nothing to do.
but on the plus
1. i have money saved
2. i am starting school
3. my hair looks good still ( willpost pics tonight)
4. i CLEANED YAAAAAAAAAAAAY
so i aint too down on myself. its all good. i want to draw more attention and take better care of my appearence. the fact that i have been accomplishing my goals makes me feel good. i want to get some high heels, new outfits, make up, hair, and nails. i dont feel i am being vane because i am being balanced. as a matter of a fact if u ask me i have been a little unbalanced. neglecting my looks and only focusing on LIFE. shit i wanna look good and be about my shit too. so this weekend
i will
1 get my nails done
2. eye lashes done
3. eye brows waxed
it aint time for my hair yet. so thats cool. lol.

No comments: