Being that we have started yet another new year, a lot of ppl feel the need to make changes in their life. And it's nothing wrong with feeling that way, b/c change is GOOD :)
But change can also be a bad thing. The bad change I'm talking about is when you've been in a relationship for so long that both people change and forget to keep the spark lit in their relationship. They forget to go out on dates, on vacation, or just out for a drink after work. They even dress differently like wearing frumpy clothes to bed or wearing bleached sweats to the supermarket. Sometimes, ppl cut back on sex and this type of change isn't a good look..lol.
In order to keep the spark in a relationship, try different things from time to time. Here are some ideas that can keep it exciting :)
1. Lap of Luxury: Rent a room for 1 night at a luxury hotel in your area. Order champagne, eat strawberries, and take a nice warm bubble bath together. You can even get a couples massage!
2. Raising the Bar: Pick a nice after work bar and met each other there. Order drinks, finger food and get your two step on!...and laugh it up.
3. Pack it Up: Get a bottle of wine, pack a few snacks and blanket and go to a nice park and have a romantic picnic. Lay around on each other, feed each other & enjoy the quality time.
4. Get Outta Here: Pack a wkend bag filled with sexy lingerie (silk boxers for him) and get the heck out of town. It doesn't have to be far. There are great deals out there, whether it's a spa, a retreat or an entertainment destination like Disney, or gambling.
5. Surprise, Surprise: Invite your mate over for a nice dinner. You can ask them to come over and when they arrive, have the table set, some candles lit and mellow music playing in the back ground. And don't hold back. Have some appetizers, the main course and dessert (whether it's you or something they can eat off of you ;)
all credits to :http://www.pinkcufflynx.com/2009/01/change-is-good.html