Monday, January 12, 2009

hair regimen

sorry to all (the two people) that read my hair and health blog. lmaoo. but ok so my hair has grown in the past few months that i havnt really posted. i actually have a new regimen that had REALLY helped my edges come in and it helped my hair get to the length i wanted it to be by the beginning of the year:
DAILY
1. i co wash in the shower with a mix of conditioner and oil. And put a plastic shower cap over it all and let it sit while i shower.
- my oil spray bottle contains: jojoba oil, rosemary oil, tea tree oil and
coconut oil
i belive that this oil mix could be the one and only reason y i have seen SUCH a increase in the genral health, appearence and growth of my hair, especilly my edges.

2. After my shower: I moisturize with The Taliah Wajid moisturizer (see below in product review)

3. in the morning (or at least once a day) i moisturize with pure shea butter.
WEEKLY:
I FINALLY bought a heat cap for my handheld dryer. i have wanted one of these since i became NATURAL. it was like 10.00 or something. idk, when i wanted one sooo bad they were hella expensive like 30.00 plus. but when i stop paying attention to it the price goes down. anyways:

1. I deep condition with heat cap and Henna n Placenta conditioner. it does really good!

BI WEEKLY:

1. Shampoo and Condition with Jason's shampoo and conditioner

No comments: