Sunday, April 12, 2009

THis Weekend

was productive. Saturday i cleaned the house. but i was unable to finnish. today my back hurt sooo bad as a result of cleaning all day. when i go home in the am i will finnish up. i reading about how cleanliness is next to godliness, and keeping your physical space clean and free of clutter allows for god's spirit and good energies to flow through ur living quarters. i could only imagin how much more so that would be benficial mentally. to clear out all the mental junk through prayer and physically detoxing the body to clean it out and allow god's spirit to move through it. im on my journey all. i feel myself making it better. last week , there was a book that i saw i wanted, and ms. paula bought it for me!! i cant believe it. this is the first gift she has ever bought for me. i almost cried. its a study aid. on helping to read the bible in a year. i was so proud of devin that he attended passover with me thispast week. he is growing so well and i so happy to be a part of his life. watching him open his mind. i see so much improvments in him. i know god will make us both better people. our family will benefit.

No comments: