Sunday, April 26, 2009

just writting

Its sunday morning and I had gotten up and got dressed for the meeting but I never found my keys. Today was the special talk and I really wanted to be there. I wanted to be there because I am supposed to be. I feel sad for not being able to go. And I need to put more effort in attending my thursday night meetings. Its just that I have worked the night before and I have to work that night and be sooooo sleepy. But that's not a good excuse or any escuse really. . I can do it. That's what I am going to tell myself. Because I only have two meeting a week. And I work the night shift from sunday til thursay. I have off friday and saturday. So I have a meeting int the beginning of my work week and the end.. that's noy bad at all. I will pray to be diligent at attending my meetings.
Yesturday and today is the natural hair care expo and I have no money or gas to go. Lol. Oh well, there is always next year

No comments: