Monday, April 20, 2009

ok this is how it went/ my decision

i feel a little betrayed by him. i mean, i know that he only wantst o do things right and god's way, but for our ENTIRE relationship i have been saying how i was going to get married and reinstated so that i can have him and my family. he NEVER cared. He NEVER expressed to me that our being unevenly yoked meant so much to him. until like 2 days ago, did he even start talking about spirituality. so i am a lil taken a back by his decision to not marry unless we are of the same religion. it FEELS like a betrayal. and im sad because i felt like i could really be happy for once in my life and now i cant have that. so i told him that if he cant marry me unless we are the same religion, i cant leave my religion. He says that if it's in the bible and its whats RIGHT then thats what we should do. he says why enter into a marriage wrong? my argument was that god will still bless our union BECAUSE we are MARRIED. and that we can be blessed as individuals. but he said that when u are married, ur no longer a individual. true. Deciding to break up with him today was the hardest thing i have ever had to do. i cried so hard. BUT THEN, i called Ms. Paula and she said for the three of us to talk and study the bible together. i have been soooo sad all day. i havnt felt like this in so long. since Jeremiah. he was my first love when i was 19. boy, he broke the hell outta my heart. i know devin isnt breaking ,y heart in a bad way, but there are other things going on that contribute to how i feel, that cause me to feel this way. right now, im just listening to some ollllld soul music, and being sleepy. Soul music is so comforting. i have so many questions, there are so many variables, so much to think about. i dont even know where to begin. i have been praying all day. crying all day. i dont even feel like crying anymore. i just wanna sit and not think about this.

No comments: