Tuesday, April 7, 2009

The Power of Prayer and Spirituality

i have prayed tonight. i hadnt in a REALLY long time. i havnt been to the hall in a few weeks and i hate that! i prayed for spiritual direction and consistancy. not so much direction, as i know what religion i am and want to follow. but more so for consistancy. so tha i can have the benefits of having a close relationship with god. not the PHYSICAL benefits such as blessing and the such, but the benefit of knowing that i am doing what god want me to do. i want that benefit. i prayed for peace. for my mind and heart to be settled. but attending the meetings on a regular basis and getting back into the swing of things, is admittedly the most difficult thing i have EVER done. i cant not believe that going to the hall on my own, on a regular basis is this difficult for me. is it supposed to be? but its like, once i get up and get there i am ok, but its just that ...GETTING UP TO GET THERE! so i pray. i pray for strength on the matter, i pray for consistancy and that i reach my goal of being reinstated and more spiritual women. for the benefit of me. i pray for my daughter

No comments: