Monday, April 20, 2009

My New Favorite THing To Do

Is read, write, and rent movies from the RED BOX at Mcdonalds and watch movies. I just love it. I mean, i had been trying for a while to find something to do with no money (hardly) and no gas. But it is just wonderful to be able to spend the weekend watching movies for a dollar each. lol. i want to watch all the movies in the thing. lol.
THis weekend was pretty good. i spent it doing just that. reading, writting, and watching movies. on Friday we went to Devin's parents house and had dinner. that was fun. on saturday my dad came and got poots and took her for the night. so we went to the redbox and got movies, then ordered pizza and they got Wine Coolers. it was a fun cheap weekend. Then Sunday i went to the hall and Devin and i watched SLUMDOG MILLIANAIRE. Ehh..it won like 8 academy awards but i wasnt all THAT thrilled with it. i thought it was going to be GREAT. U know, with all the awards and all, but it just wasnt to me. THe only thing i felt after watching it was a desire to go and read up on Indian culture. I love the dress there and indian women are BEAUTIFULL!! Poots was happy at the end to dance to the indian music. especially that JAI HO song. lol. she looked soooo funny. I like to see her dance
Speaking of poots. i was watching her sleep tonight. and she was laying there so peaceful, and quiet and beautiful. i welled up with tears. and i thought..How could anyone see thier child and be sooo much in love and feel that there is no god, and this all got here by chance, OR KNOW that there is a god and not try to do everything in your power to thank god and praise him for giving me such a wonderful gift. At one time in my life i had a CRAZY thought. i thought , well how can there be a god? if the theory is that EVERYTHING has a creator, and nothing can come from nothing, yet god has come from nothing, because it is known that he has no beginning and no end and he has not creator. i sat and THOUGHT TOO HARD. Have u ever had a CRAZY thought? And wonder WHAT THE HECK WAS I THINKING???? I mean, OF COURSE the CONCEPT of god having no beginning and no end is going to baffle to me, because EVERYTHING i have EVER known and on this earth has had a beginning. so i will NOT be able to understand that god has no begining and no end. but that doesnt mean he doesnt exist. i just means, it is beyond my mental capabilities to understand.

No comments: