Monday, August 4, 2008

what i hope to learn & achieve: Sacred Women

There are many reasons of why I want to read Sacred Woman right now in my life. Here are a few of the things in which I hope to gain from this 14 week journey:

1. To gain and maintain a higher energy level as well as clarity of thought

2. To surround myself and my home with sacred words, beauty, and sacred communication and clarity through my writing and speech

3. To take the time for myself...I am having a really hard time at this one, however I can say that I feel as though the Book Circle is already helping because I set out a few moments a day to read.

4. To loose at least 15 to 20 pounds by the end of the 14th week (I've still got the baby weight from 4 years ago)

5. To learn more about herbal remedies and natural healing & incorporate them creatively in our home and diet.

6. To be more open with my feelings...I hold back a lot.

7. To do yoga often...at least 3 times a week.

8. To grow my creative spirit, and push my creative self to do so

9. To develop pure thought, wisdom, and communication with all of the Sisters that are joining us on the Sacred Woman journey.

10. To hopefully have lots of creative sparks that will ignite purposeful projects and ideas for the future!

So those are the most important things that I would like to achieve throughout the next 14 weeks...I am excited and nervous to see if I am in a different state of mind and weight by the end of it all. I figure if I speak it and share my goals with others, then I would be more likely to achieve them. Looking forward to hearing everyones commentary on what they have read or thought while reading the chapters and Gateways!

Meet You In The Circle

No comments: