Saturday, August 2, 2008

Thinking about...

my past and the things that i have been through. i have a new co-worker and i used to date her son.lol. i am training her and we have been talking about past events and the such. i have told her how i desire to become a JW again. and she's encouraging. but what i have been thinking about these past few day is all the drama and such i have ben thrugh in my life. i cannot reemeber a time in my life when i just WAS. when a considerable amount of time passed w/o there being drama and for the past 4 years or so i have really held on to this. i have held on to drama and its ugly effects. letting it absorb into my being and then i sit back and wonder y it is i cant get ahead in my life. y it is i feel so unhappy and unfulfilled. my only sorce of happiness has really just recently come with poots. i am ready to let go! i am so tired of carrying bagage. so tired of of soooo much being on my plate. all this heaviness. all this heavy food, that takes too much for me to eat and complete. i am ready for alighter deal in life. ready to eat my fruit and veggies. i need this lighter change for the betterment of me and my family. especially my daughter. i am going to let go of all my bitter feelings about old friends and old events. this is good for me. good for my heart and soul. no more."NOOO MORE DRAMAAA!! GO HEAD GO HEAD!!" (sang like Mary J. Blige)lol

No comments: