Thursday, August 21, 2008




in my heart i feel she is the best thing to ever happen to me. when we are apart i hold my breath til i see her again. and when i hold her, nothing could pry my hands from her little waiste. i pray for her blessings cause she deserves each and every one of them. simply because she is a angel and shinning light in my life. i could write about her forever. i shared a little of my ice cream with her yesturday. lol. she looked so funny eatting it. her little face would wrinkle in that way she does when she's tasting something different and new, other then mommy milk. lmaooo. with ice cream running down her chin. i kiss her awkward shaped head and pull her close to me. lmaooo

3 comments:

Eb the Celeb said...

aawwwweee... that is so sweet

Jessica Dee said...

hey sweets, your babygirl is so cute! love your blog! i just figure out how to link ppl =x hope you don't mind if I link you!

KiKiB said...

no i dont mind at all!! thank u