Saturday, August 9, 2008

so this is what i am doing

In the end i would like to have my own business. a natural/ organic empire if u will, for people with low incomes. i dont know why. but natural/ organic things as a whole are EXPENSIVE! but we all deserve and need it. i think a lot of people revert back to chemicals and the such simply because it is so high to keep up with this life style. buying and eatting organic fruits and veggies, body care products, health care. all adds up. i want to make it as least expensive as possible for families. in the end i would like to own a business that specializes in
-Natural Hair Care
doing people's hair
-Hair/ Body Products
my own line of shampoos
conditioners
styling products
-Natural Health Care Practitioner
to practice in a health care facilty natural health care
-Organic fruits/ veggies
grow my own herbs, fruits, veggies, produce my own food
juicing
-Doula/ Midwifery
deliver babys naturally.

I want to provide these services with the deepest love and respect to those who need it the most. I want to care for my family with my skills. Spread this through out the community. making it available to all.

my ultimate goal as i said is to be able to work part time and have my business make the money for me so as to stay home with my daughter. to teach her from home.

i'm on crunch time. she starts school at 4 of course. i have 4 years to , not COMPLETE everything. But get this ball rolling so fast its not even funny!! lol i at least wanna finnish school

No comments: