Friday, August 1, 2008

ok this is what i have found

i decided that i would like a career in natural/or ganic heath care, as a practitioner. i know that taking on-line classes is the best thing for me to do with poots being so young, gas, and all. i found a two reall cool on line schools :
1. University of Natural Heath www.unh-edu.org/
2.Clayton College of Natural Heath www.ccnh.edu/

I would get my Bachelors of science in natural health and healing. the price is perfect. about 5,000. i will be able to pay for that when i get my income taxes this year all in one clump. i really cant wait! i am so excited!!

so for right now i am focusing on three main goals:
1. Getting married
2. Meeting Attendence and reinstatment
3.Starting and finnishing school.

wish me the best i will be praying constantly!

2 comments:

Eb the Celeb said...

Congrats missy... on the wedding... beautiful baby, and the wonderful plan and life you have ahead of you... Good luck with everything!

KiKiB said...

thank you. i am determined more then ever to finnsh school and all. to complete ALL my goals really. but thank u