Monday, August 4, 2008

i found some interview questions i thought would be cool to answer

1.What are some of your goals with being a mother and what do you think that you will learn about yourself through motherhood?:

mmmm...so many goals with being a mother. especially a mother of a little girl. i first goal with her is to teach her about god. to teach her about the spiritual inheritance that she has. another goal that i have is to show her the world. well at least a few corners of it (Europe, Fiji, Asia, Africa, Hawaii) lol. I have so many goals i could rewrite them all. Just teaching her entegrity, how to demand respect and show it, perseverence, honesty. my goal is to become a great teacher. i think that she will teach me many things. she already has. such as patience, happiness, HOW to teach. how to sacrifice and not care. i could cry thinking of all the things she has taught me and the things i am ready to learn from her and motherhood.

Favorite affirmation or inspirational quote?

a freind and i had a conversation on religion. i was questioning many things about god and religion. and she said "i would rather be right and serving a god that isnt there, then wrong and NOT serving a god that is." That hit me pretty powerfully.along with the pretty common ones of Do unto others as u would have them do unto u.

If you could go back in the past and ask someone a question, who would it be and what would you ask?

i would ask Jesus what i need to do PERSONALLY in order to be the best servent of his father. in other words what/ who i need to elliminate from my life in order to please him and Jehovah. what/ who i need to include in order to do the same. like that u know?

What inspired you within your life to wear your hair natural, and would you say your lifestyle reflects a more natural way of living?

Well my inspiration STARTED while i was in high school. there two beautiful girl who were the best of friends and they were natural. one had locs and the other free afro type. it was so pretty. they were so pretty. also my senior year of high school my english teacher Mrs. Carry Blackman had lovely long locs. just a beautiful natural. this is when i first noticed my attraction to natural hair. but at that time i was afraid to do it. actually to be honest at that time i never even thought of it as something to do for ME. it was just a different hing. THen when i was about 19 i went throught the worst year of my life. everything that i knew and was (meaning the person that i had become) had completely turned itself on me. i needed a change and to feel pretty again. i needed to return to my basics. and thats what i did. i cut off all my hair and started fresh.and as the years went on i began to read an collect information and books on natural hair care. and in this i read about vegetarianism, organic/natural health care, and chemical free products (shea butter and black soap). i fell in love with it and wanted to incorporate it in all aspects of my life including my job

No comments: