Friday, July 4, 2008

"so what do you want from me?"

"i mean, i cant tell you how often we should make love. i'm a man i want it all the time. it just seems u only want to do it when YOU are in the mood." "i just dont want it like i used to b4 having poots. i'm sorry. i dont know what to do." Thats the basics of how me and devin's conversation went earlier this evening. he's always talking about how much he wants to make love. i feel bad because i dont feel as though i should have to force myself to want to make love to him. but it also seems as though he's HORNY ALL THE TIME!! oh how i miss our summer passions 2-3 x's a day. my body exploding with each thrust of his manhood. i miss him. i miss us being close like that. i wonder if he would ever cheat. he says no, but i cant help but wonder. does that mean i dont trust him?

men r such physical creatures and i know he needs this part of me. but i would like to think that i have the cream of the crop. that i have the one man that will be patient with me and not rush me. not cheat because i am not in the mood for sex. i just need time. this is the worst i'v ever been.

No comments: