Monday, July 21, 2008

re: Tell em Ms. Badu "kiss my placenta!"

You know i just love her , i lover her, i lover!! SHE IS A WOMEN! STRONG, BEAUTIFUL, PROUD and OPINIONTATED and speaks her mind. When i read this something so powerful welled up inside . It made me think of people and what i have been going through all my damn life with them! and not atnding up for myself! FUCK THAT! WHOOO! i feel like i want to cuss and fuss a few people out. lol. no, not allowing them to stomp on my peace but out of the principle of it. i wont allow them to take my peace but i will let them know i am a women. GROW, INTELLIGENT, and STRONG! it's so annoying that all people to do is sit and bring each other down. being judgmental, and flappin thier gums about shit they know nothing about. or maybe they do...but what the hell is the point in talking about it and hurting people. get a fuckin LIFE. my best friend told me that people are jealous of my spirit. the fact that i have been fucked over in my life countless times and am still going through shit but i remain peaceful and happy. i find reasons to smile (dont mean to toot my own horn but TOOT!! TOOOOT!! lol). but she's right. i get sad and hurt, but i keep on getting up and i strive for whats better and healthier for me. but i'm too damn nice. is there a way to tell people to fuck off and still keep ur personal peace? not get mad and crazy but stand up for yourself.

No comments: