Monday, July 28, 2008

parents ARE the best teachers

i often think about my baby and her opinion of me. how what i do will mold her. i woory about the person she will grow to become and how my example will mold that. i guess thats why i am intent on becomming a better women. i want her to be the best women that she can be. she's already sucha dynamic person at 4 mos i cant imagin the power she will have when she is grown. i want her to push no matter what. i want her to be strong. i think about all the terrible things and attrocities that could happen to her, but it is my job to build a person strong enough to handle those obsticles. i could tell her whats right and wrong until i am blue in the face, but none of that will matter unless i can get myself together. go to school, buy her a house, take better care of myself physically and emotionally, and getting reinstated. she's so beautiful and wonderful. i cant imagin her hurting. and iknow that to hurt is a human emtion but i dont want her to. and it frustrates me that i cant protect her from that. today she got her shots and her thighs were sore all i could do was rock her and play with her while she cried. poor fat thighs. i iched to be able to squees them and kiss them, but i didnt want to hurt them. lol. she was abig girl. didnt even cry long.lol

No comments: