Tuesday, July 1, 2008

mad at myself

i didnt make it to my meetings last week and i am angry with myself. i just let staying in the bed get the best of me. but i have to stay focused and keep my mind on the prize at the end of theroad. devin and i havnt gotten married yet. i'm mad about that. i havnt even gone to our lisence. his mom asked if we wanted a reception and that kindda holted everything. i have been trying to be considerate of the factthat i am not the only person getting married here. that although i may want to rush and do it and my family will not be there devin's family may want something different for him. well here again we dont have a car. i gave it back to daddy. it's a long story as to y. i'll write it later. but we saw a SUV truck we like and decided to get it. it's nice. it's silver. lol. 500 damn dollars a month but whatever.

No comments: