Tuesday, December 25, 2007

It's After Christmas

Today was fun. I didnt plan on going over Devin's house to eat but ended up going a having a pretty ok time. Today, i got home and read a little bit of a book, wrote out my 2008 plan ( but everything is up in the air because of Akira. I dont now what new challenges and things life with her will bring. Up until this point when i would make my yearly plan i felt confindent going into the new year with it because all i had to worry about and concern over was me. everything is ao up in the air and tentative now), i went to sleep, woke up and cleaned the rest of the house (mopped the floors, and vacummed) , got in the shower and went to Devin's house. I'm annoyed because it seems that i cant seem to get my house to smell fresh and clean. even if looks fresh and clean. thats ok, tis weekend i will go to walmart and see what they have to clean the carpet and stuff. I was happy because i found my black work pants. i couldnt find them for the longest time. but it is deffinately time for me to buy some black maternity pants. a couple pairs. i will go to the mall at the end of this month and see what they have in the maternity stores, and victoria's secret.
The food at Devin's house that his mom prepared was really good. we had all typesof stuff. I enjoyed it. Of course he was getting on me about something. Egypt i think. Anyways it doesnt matter cause i'm always getting on him about stuff too. but when he does it , he does it in front of people. and he said something about my mom. something stupid about her hands or some dumb shit. He always has something negative to say about someone or some people. he just doesnt have a tactful tongue. he picks for NO reason. you could be the nicest , most beautiful person in the world and he will find SOMETHING wrong with you. That irritates the hell out of me about him. He is like dr. jackell and mr. hide. One minute his personality can be so sweet and loving and giving, and understanding. and then the next minute he is a saying something that changes my mind about his whole personality. Sometime i wonder if i am too critical of him. I wonder if i have a hollier then thou attitude. I always talk about his asshole personality traits but i wonder what mine are. i could name a few. but this is MY blog so i wont do that. lol.
I have come to the conclusion that in the years to come, if i focuse on my daughter and myself i wont be reminded so much of how badly my life sucks. So here is this year's plan.

No comments: