Tuesday, December 25, 2007

I Cant Help

But feel and know that if i had waited and done things differently my pregnancy would be a much happier experience for me. I would not have had to deal with all the differences and aggrevation Devin and I go through. I would have a baby shower and KNOW that people are going to show. KNOW that i will get what i need. Not be surrounded by a bunch of people i really dont care for or feel comfortable with. He is inviting ALL his friends from work, and THATS ok because i am inviting a friend or mine who he had a tiff with. They better all bring gifts and and not just show up to eat my damn food. He thinks it's different because in his mind, AS ALWAYS, i am wrong and have no reason to feel how i do about them. If i had waited i would be happy and my feelings would be taken into consideration, with my HUSBAND. He wouldnt invite people to MY party (since i am the pregnant one) . He would let me have my one shine day (since i will be the one going through labor and delivery). We would be in sync with one another and agree with one another. I would love his thinking, we would be happy and we would have it together.

GOSH! If him or his family ever read this stuff i would SURLY have HELL to pay.

No comments: