Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Beautiful

Dont look at me every day is so wonderfulAnd suddenly, its hard to breatheNow and then, I get insecureFrom all the fame, Im so ashamedI am beautiful no matter what they sayWords cant bring me downI am beautiful in every single wayYes, words cant bring me downSo dont you bring me down todayTo all your friends, youre deliriousSo consumed in all your doomTrying hard to fill the emptinessThe piece is gone and the puzzle undoneThats the way it isYou are beautiful no matter what they sayWords wont bring you downYou are beautiful in every single wayYes, words wont bring you downDont you bring me down today...No matter what we do(no matter what we do)No matter what they say(no matter what they say)When the sun is shining throughThen the clouds wont stayAnd everywhere we go(everywhere we go)The sun wont always shine(sun wont always shine)But tomorrow will find a wayAll the other timesWe are beautiful no matter what they sayYes, words wont bring us downWe are beautiful no matter what they sayYes, words cant bring us downDont you bring me down todayDont you bring me down todayDont you bring me down today

---Christina Aguilera

No comments: