Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Believer

Life is what you make it At least that's what they say Well, I think I'm going to make it Fulfill my dreams one day I feel this fire growing Deep inside of me I'm so inspired knowing That it's my destiny I breathe like a champion I dream I'm a champion I think I'm a champion That's led to be My will's getting stronger I can't wait any longer I'm singing a song That's inside of me Cause I'm a believer I know that I can't fake it No matter what they say Cause I'm a believer The future is now And it starts today Everyday I'm waiting Trying to find the patience So close I can taste it But sometimes it's so hard But I'm gonna keep on pushin'And I'm gonna to keep on fightin' And I'm gonna to keep on tryin' Because I've come too far I breathe like a champion I dream I'm a champion I see I'm a champion It's meant to be My will's getting stonger I can't wait any longer I'm singing a song That's inside of me Cause I'm a believer I know that I can make it No matter what they say I'm a believer The future is now It starts today Believer, ohThe future is now It starts today

---Christina Milian

No comments: