Thursday, December 20, 2007

I Wonder

If it is possible to subcontiously like drama and welcome it in your life. A while ago something happened with a old friend and we wound up getting into it and not really being close anymore. I LITERALLY do not know HOW what happened, happened. Someone got a email that wasn't supposed to be and all this stuff got started because it looked like i sent the email. I NEVER did. I would NEVER do something like that. She said that some people like drama in thier life and subcontiously start stuff to keep stuff going. The wierd thing is that i REALLY hate drama. i try to avoid it at all cost. so how does it keep finding me? WHY does it keep finding me?! it always seems to be soemthing going on. as much as i want to have friends it always seems to be something going on and i wind up loosing them. i dont want this around my baby. i am almost to the point were i dont want to try to aquire friends anymore. i just want it to be me and my baby. i want to focuse all of my energy on her, not drama, and having my belly sick and upset. DAMN SHIT!

No comments: