Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Getting the LIfe I Deserve

I will pledge to myself that STARTING today and during the year of 2008 I will focuse on attaining the life that my daughter and I DESERVE. No, not need, or want. But that what is due to us. It is due to her. She is supposed to have this life.
MY GETTING THE LIFE I DESERVE PLEDGE
This is my year to be the women I have always wanted to be. This year I will put AKIRA RAQUELL and LAKESHAI AREALLE first. Starting 12/18/07, TODAY, I will focuse on steps to achieve my goals. Ever since 2006 I have known that I want FINANCIAL INDEPENDENCE, and a FULFILLED PERSOANAL LIFE.
Today I will create a plan to realize my dreams.
This is my year to achieve 5 goals:
1. GETTING A BIGGER APARTMENT
2.FINNISHING SCHOOL
3.PAY MEDICAL BILLS
4.PAY CITI BANK
5.SPIRITUAL STABILITY
Negative factors real and imagined will no longer be obstacles to my success. To get over NOT SAVING, I will stop SPENDING. To get over MONEY MANAGMENT ISSUES, I will pray that I EXERCISE SELF CONTROL. To get over NOT HAVING MONEY, I plan to WORK MORE. To get over SPIRITUAL LONGING, I will pray that I RELY COMPLETELY ON GOD FOR STRENGTH. I know I will be successful because it is my dream to HAVE FINANCIAL INDEPENDENCE AND SPIRITUAL FULFILLMENT FOR MY DAUGHTER AND I.
To stay on track I will have my friend LAKESHAI AREALLE (ME) check in on my progress every week and hold me accountable. This is my personal 2008 pledge to myself so that I can realize my dreams and live the wonderful life WE fully deserve.

No comments: