Monday, June 1, 2009

today was a good day

i cant wait for this weekend. i am looing soooo farwrd to having one on one time with poots. i look sooo farward ro our days together. she is oooo wonderful to be around. her spirit calms me down, i enjoy teaching her, and allowing her to teach me. she teaches me freedom, and forgivness. but today poor thing kept getting in trouble. lol. now she knows how to go up the steps on her own at her grand parents house, and i keep telling her to stop and not to play on the steps before she falls and hurts herself. well she kept TRYING me. and a few times she would go on the steps and i would have to pop her thighs. i really want her to undestand that i am no poping her thighs to hurt her. that no matter what i ALWAYS love her. but she needs to understand that she cant do what i say not to. and im only telling her not to, because i dont want her to hurt herself. but she makes me sooo happy. she runs around the house screaming with her arms up in the air flailing all over the place. loool. and what i love about her is that even when i have to dicipline her, she never stays mad, she always wants to come and be under me an be my friends. lol. adults need to learn from children. the true nature of forgive and forget.
today devin and i decided on celibacy until we get married. for spiritual reasons. i really want holy spirit in the house and i feel that eliminating the things that god tels us not to do will get us there. it will sooth our spirit. he will cause change in our relationship and we will get married spiritually healthy, and happy. but of course my insecurities come into play. and satan puts thoughts in my mind. i think, "well, he is obviously not where i am spiritually, so dont force your changes on him too." "what if he leaves you because he wants sex and he is not ready to move in the direction you are". i am disreguarding thoe negative thoughts. if that is what he does oh well. we werent meant to be together. i am focusing on my relationship with jehovah. nothing eles matters. if he is ready to move with me and have holy spirit then so be it. we werent meant to be. we were unevenly yoked. i get peace from jehovah, i give his his worship and he blesses me. i do what he says, because i know its right and in return he will bless me with peace of mind.

No comments: