Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I told Devin

To take it or leave it. That i will NEVER not be one of Jehovah's Witness. And although i am in the state i am in my main goal in my life right now is be reinstated. I said to him that as long as we are both Christian and encourage each other and do not try to hinder one another from spiritual growth that we are not unevenly yoked. i said that he fell in love with ME. and was completely aware of the fact that i was raised one of jehovah's witness' and want to be reinstated. he was COMPLETELY aware of this fact for almost 3 years now. DO NOT all of a sudden have a problem with that. Being a JW has made me who i am, it is a part of me. dont expect me to change that because i wont. now iether you are in love with ME and want ME or you dont. i asked him if he was fine with me not celebrating the holidays, birthdays ect when we get married, because if not, if that was something he couldnt live with then we could split now. but i will ALWAYS choose being a JW over not ANY DAY, over ANY person. now i told him this...but insaid i still have a internal struggle with things. he said he can live with that. that he loves me. i am now trying to fall in love with my organization. not for my family, not for anyone eles but ME. because i need to familiarize myself again, with my core beleifs. and fall in love with them. fall in love with the organization. hmmm...

No comments: