Sunday, June 7, 2009

This Weekend

was a good one. i did my workout and bible reading the way that i was supposed to. went to the hall. and when i did i spoke with one of the brothers about being reinstated. and he said to keep up the good work, and that they are looking for my REGULARITY at the meetings. i pray about devin and i. i think about my situation a lot. i THINK about it. i refused to be CONSUMED by it to the point that i cant move and i am saddened and depressed. i can tell that i am relying on jehovah more with matters. needless to say we messed up with celibacy. all i can say is that i will keep trying. i can tell that he wanted to do right also, he tries to help...but he is a man. lol. we are going to have to piggie back off of each others strength.
i love working out! ooooo i read my spiritual books while walking. this week, i went to the gym instead of doing the walk at home thing. saturday i ran 2 miles, tonight i did the same. lol. i love how my abs feel! ooooooo...i love my personality! i feel GOOD! happier. less, stressed with shit on my mind. i mean, i feel like, i can HAVE the stuff on my mind, but i can WORK IT OUT and not get all overwhelmed and sad. i even have afavorite treadmill! already!

No comments: