Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Is It Too Much To Ask....

to want to have really pretty skin. this is rediculous!! all my life pretty much i have struggled with bad skin. and i hate it! all i have ever wanted really bad , far as looks is concerned is to have really pretty even toned skin without having to be bogged down by a bunch of makeup. for a while my skin was clearing since i didnt have my cycle but since it has returned...man my skin has erupted into a frinzied mess and its really beginning to take a toll on me. i just want to look in the mirror and be happy about what i see but instead my skin is uneven, bumpy, my eyes seem dark and baggy. its annoying. i love my mineral makeup, but seems to me like i need to find a better consealer and do something to stop these outbreaks from the inside out. but what? i can just stop having my cycle. it feel slike by the time i conquor the breakouts and have pretty skin, ill be old and dealing with wrinkles. i mean it really take a toll on me emotionally, and how i am in my relationship. i want to look ad feel pretty. its like i feel so insecure about how i look. recently i dont even want to take pictures.i want to be pretty like this





No comments: