Thursday, August 9, 2007

So MUCH!!!

There is so much that i need to get done this weekend. I have sooooo much on my mind. I dont even feel like being bothered with anyone. I dont know where to start. I dont even know who to talk to . I cant talk to my parent, and i rarely go to Devin. And when I do, he never has nothing to say in response to my issues. So, whats the point. I think this week I will let my phone get cut off and not worry with it. It doesnt do much but bring me stress and the blues anyway. lol. I'll have it cut back on around the time for my baby being due. This weekend I need to:
1. Get my hair done
2. Get my birth Certificate/ maryland state ID/ Social security card
3. start paying off the student loan
4.start paying my credit card bill
5. Open a savings account for a car

I would really like to have a car befor baby gets here. And I am tired of m=not handling my business. From now on out I will be in the library engolfing myself in books and self love. Not much time for parent or boyfriend issues and the blues they all give me. I feel so much preassure from all angles it's not even funny. I told Devin I wanted him to go with me to my ultrasound appointment this Friday ( i'm terribly excited about that). I hope he acts properly and immature. Hopefully he wont totally annoy me . lol. Poor thing, I think i should distance myself from him for a while. Cause, LITARALLY EVERYTHING he says and almost everything he does getson my nerevs to the point that i just want him gone out of my life sometimes. Thats a terrible way to feel about someone who is just being themself. And i'm sorry that i do. But we were on the phone yesturday and i almost wanted to cry because i was just THAT annoyed. lol. He doesntdeserve that. He's a sweet boy. And i would like to go to the movies this weekend also. Hmmmmm. so much to do , so little time. lol.

No comments: