Tuesday, August 7, 2007

8/7

I'm still alive and kicking. Last night He came over. It was fun after all was said and done. We talked about some things. He wasnt on my nerve as much. He told that he's expecting for me to get annoyed easily for the next few months. lol. Thats cool I, guess. As long as he deals with me "accordingly" and realizes that I'm not myself. I do feel Oh! So! Emotional! But thats life right? I do love him.

Been taking my vitamins like i should. Last night at work I was pretty sleepy but some ofthose early pregnancy symptoms are beginning to subside. Boy, am I greatful for that. I had a dream but i cant remember what it was about. I'll have a good day today. On the news there is another story about ANOTHER lady who microwaved her child. I wonder what makes people do something sooo Demonic. Is post pardom depression THAT BAD? I cant imagin hurting my little jelly bean. lol. It's so special to me already.

No comments: