Thursday, August 2, 2007

Double Pink Lines: July 15, 2007

This was the day i fell so deeply in love with a person. i never thought i'd feel this way for someone i'v never even met before, never kissed, or held. Frm the moment i saw the double pink lines.

I had been feeling quite "weird" and since my monthly cycle has never been late, skipped, or sketchy ( it's never done anything weird but come lol) my inner intuitions had already spoken to me. I must admitt that i never prayed to not be pregnant. I just prayed for general things concerning a pregnancy.

I took the test. Two colored lines appear. WOW! Where do I from here? All of a sudden I feel complete. Like a REAL WOMEN. I have something/ someone to live for, die for, breathe for. Nothing eles matters to me. Noone eles matters to me. I have to be strong, I know i have to be a soldier to raise a soldier, rather it be male or female. All I want is to touch my baby. All I do is cry. Cry because i have chosen to help perform a miracle inside of me. I have soo much work ahead of me. So much preperation.

No comments: