Monday, August 13, 2007

I COULD SEE MY BABY

Hmmm....The coolest thing i'v EVER seen in my life was seeing my baby on the screen. Heart fluttering, moving around, blood flowing. JUST ALIVE AND HEALTHY! lol. I cried so hard. I could see legs, arms, belly, a BIG head. With cheeks, a mouth, nose and eyes. lol. I'm so in love. I will call my Dr's office today forresults of the scan. For whatever reason the ultra sound tecks couldnt tell me anything about the ultrasound. Just that my baby was there and alive. I was a little annoyed about that, but.....whatever. I'll just call today. They were really sweet girls, made me feel comfortable and relaxed.

Devin and I were together. We argued ALL day about mindless stupid things. I dont know. He's soooo YOUNG to me. It annoys me. Just his thinking on certain issues drive me damn near insane. I dont know how i feel about us anymore. I'm trying my hardest to hang in here with him. Knowing that it's just me and my pregnancy hormones talking and controling my thinking....BUT DAMN something's got to give. lol.

I miss my dad. I really cant believe he hasnt called me. Out of all the people he needs to and hasnt cut out of his life yet, he cuts me out of it QUICKLY. If my familyonly knew howi havechanged towards them. And now him . He was one of my best friends, and now my effections towards myENTIRE family has changed. Things will never be the same between us.

No comments: