Thursday, August 16, 2007

My Feelings 8/16

With this child i feel like i will finally be able to finnish something that i have started. I feel so incredibly completed as a women. I dont see how i could have ever thought for a second that abortion was ok or even anything to be thinking of. And for those women who have had them..... god bless them. I know people who condone murder. Thats all it is. Whe u think of how radiply this human grows inside your body , there is no other way to think that it's not a life AT CONCEPTION!

I love my baby so much and i cant wait to meet the person inside of me. I know it can feel how much i love it and howi would already give my life for it. Iwould so sad if anything bad were to happen to me baby. I dont know when/ if i would ever get past it. I cant wait for my next Dr's appointment on Sept 5th. It's in the morning. I'll be going alone. I want to. I have dived back into reading. Thats another thing i do, is read to my baby. This morning i would like to go home and clean all that i can! My house is a mess. I feel so depressed whe i walk through the door. lol. I'm happy i was able to get my hair braided this past weekend. Geesh! I am never cutting it again. But it's so dry now. All i can say is i'm glad it's braided. lol.

So this weeken i will concentrate on getting my birth certificate and my wic. I have decided that i NEED to have a girl. lol. Why? because i am wayyyyy to affectionate to have a boy. I wouldnt dare want ot raise a mama's boy or some crap like that. The thing about it is that no matter what i have i am going to LOVE and kiss rediculously and thats were the whole problem lays. lol.

No comments: