Friday, August 10, 2007

8/10: My Ultrasound is Today

I'm quit excited about it. I cant wait. Maybe when the baby is closer to being born we can have a 3d-4d ultrasound done. I would like that. U can really see what the baby looks like and all. That is amazing to me. I plan on also having my hair braided for the duration of my pregnancy. So that I dont continue looking like a slave child. I will go this Saturday. I wish I could go today and stop looking crazylol. This morning i am supposed to go over Devin's house. I like it over there. I'm excited hopfully all will go well. I wrote him a letter and said that sometimes I think my fuse with him is so short because i dont understand a lot of the ways of how he feels. Even last night when he said things to me on the phone all I could think was "GOD HE IS SOOO YOUNG!"And when i ask him to explain himself he either wont, cant , or doesnt know how himself. So it just makes me terribly angry. Not a good thing.

This weekend I will focuse on
1. Getting my hair braided
2. Getting my birth certificate
3. Opening my saving account

Luckily Devin and I already have one opened for the baby. But i will have my personal one opened for me. Really Devin's mom opened one. And thats the one he wants me to contribute to. He doesnt have access to it or anything. Which is a good thing I guess for him. But Devin is a GROWN ASS MAN and can open his OWN savings account. I am not exactly comfortable with handing my money over to this women for her to save and put in our account as if we/ I am a child. WE will be parents soon. Devin will be a father and she is still babying him. It's ok for her to treat Devin like that ( clearly he's ok with it) but i'm a grown . And I know she's a sweet women, she's so well intentioned. But just because something is well intentioned doesnt make it ok. I am a independent women capable of saving MY own money , for MY own baby, in MY own account. How dare her! That can be between him and his mom but i want no parts of it.

No comments: