Monday, August 6, 2007

My Dr's Visit

Went well this Friday. I will be seeing Dr. Harroway from here on out though ( pout, pout). I had the craziest dream. I have been having a lot of those lately. They have been REALLY scarry dreams concerning my baby and me. Like last night i dreamt that for some reason I wasnt holding her the correct way on my lao and she was slidding out of me, and to stop her from falling on the floor i grabbed her by her FACE and picked her up by her HEAD and corrected her position. I dreamt that I was being robbed ( car jacked actually) and they wouldnt let me get my baby out of the car . I was trying frantically to pull her out but i was un able to . I woke up panting and half out of my mind. I hope this is a symptom that will pass. I also was able to get my pre natal vitamins. I startde taking them. And have decided that i will then every morning at 8 am when i get in from work.

I feel really irritable though. I need to clean my house, and handle some business. This weekend comming will a no nonsence type of weekend. Handling my business.

No comments: