Sunday, December 21, 2008

sorry to all (the two people) that read my hair and health blog. lmaoo. but ok so my hair has grown in the past few months that i havnt really posted. i actually have a new regimen that had REALLY helped my edges come in and it helped my hair get to the length i wanted it to be by the beginning of the year:
DAILY
1. i co wash in the shower with a mix of conditioner and oil. And put a plastic shower cap over it all and let it sit while i shower.
- my oil spray bottle contains: jojoba oil, rosemary oil, tea tree oil and
coconut oil
i belive that this oil mix could be the one and only reason y i have seen SUCH a increase in the genral health, appearence and growth of my hair, especilly my edges.

2. After my shower: I moisturize with The Taliah Wajid moisturizer (see below in product review)

3. in the morning (or at least once a day) i moisturize with pure shea butter.
WEEKLY:
I FINALLY bought a heat cap for my handheld dryer. i have wanted one of these since i became NATURAL. it was like 10.00 or something. idk, when i wanted one sooo bad they were hella expensive like 30.00 plus. but when i stop paying attention to it the price goes down. anyways:

1. I deep condition with heat cap and Henna n Placenta conditioner. it does really good!

BI WEEKLY:

1. Shampoo and Condition with Jason's shampoo and conditioner

No comments: