Wednesday, December 24, 2008

re: I Am The Shit!! I FEEL THIS WAY

ooooooo i'm in on this challenge

but i wanna comment on:
"ugh, your nose is so fat" or "eww, you just look bad today" "you have no ass and you're so skinny, yet you have a stretch marked gut" (lmaoo, I just had to laugh at that) but yea.. I and I'm sure a lot of other people just say a million things negative about themselves so i wanted to do a challenge..

i have NEVER looked in the mirror and SAID aloud to myself these negative things . but i have looked in the mirror and felt bad about what i saw.

so i changed it!
simply put.

there were things like my hair looking a mess (so i get it done), my skin not being even ( so i use cream to even it out and i use a pretty foundation until it all is) i want to loose a few pounds (so i go to the gym) and the things that i cant chnge (sggy boobies, stretch marks, facial structure ie ur nose ect) i pray tp ACCEPT those things. cause it's the only one i got. i pray that i change my point of veiw on them. i pray that i focuse on what my body has done for me.yes, my belly has stretch marks but it stretched to conform and confortably fit and house a beautiful lil girl. the saggy boobies sag because they nourished a beautiful lil girl and made her happy and strong. god made our bodies do what they do for a reason. count it a privledge.

and if none of this helps......i dont know if it matters that i think ur a rockin hot sexy beast....i'd tap dat ass! lmaoooooooo