Wednesday, May 27, 2009

this friday

we were invited to 6 flags. but beings though we are in the finacial situation we are in i dont feel i will have the money to go. and i dont know who would watch kira. but devin's best friend offered to pay for him. and i feel some kindda way about it. i dont want him to go without me. i feel i deserve to go and have fun. how come he gotta have a friend that would pay for him and i aint got one that would pay for me? i am pouting and being sooo wrong. i KNOW. but its how i feel. i wish he would have asked if his friend could pay for me too. but i know how awkward that can be. plus i dont want him going and being around all the pretty half naked women without me. stuff like tis brings out my insecurities
i wish i could tell him i feel about it. but i afriad, that if i do talk to him about it, he'll just latch on to me being insecure and make me feel like shit for that. i could hear him now "you just dont want me to go because youre insecure!...well, you ARE arent you?" instead of soothing my insecurities and helping me get past it.

No comments: