Tuesday, May 12, 2009

i have been so tired lately

i havnt been able to write alhtough i have greatly wanted to. but not too much is new in my neck of the woods. i havnt completely fallen off of my bible reading but i havnt done all that i could and should do. i havnt been to my meetings niether. i dont know what wrong with me. its like i'll start off sooo good then i'll fall into this slump. Darnell has been calling me again lately. inside i wish he would leave me alone. but i dont wanna be rude to him when it seems he is going through a lot. but in all actuality he just annoys the hell outta me. hes sooo needy and funny looking. that is one man i TRULY regret sleeping with. i hope poots never has regrets about her sex life when she grows up. i hope she makes wise decisions and not desprate ones.

No comments: