Saturday, September 13, 2008

POOTS IS SOOOO FUNNY!






Ok so she's been doing this new thing where she undoes her diaper. And she has QUICKLY mastered the baby art of flipping over. She's slick with it now. Because before she would flip over and her arm would still be stuck under her body. Lol. But not now. Now she flips over and gets that arm out so fast! It's Like she challenges herself to see if she can beat the "arm get out " record or something.

So anyways, the other morning we're laying in the bed. And do u know this girl had poo poo'd , undid her diaper and commenced to flipping and rolling all over the bed! She messed up my freshly washed sheets! I was like "u just want to flip n roll at all cost don't you?" lmaoooo I could'nt get mad. All I did was laugh at her rolling with her diaper half on and half off.

Oh! But the sweetest....is now she reaches and graps for us. I LOVE IT! Im so mooshy. That sometimes I sit her down and hold my arms out just to see her reach for me. I love her. I love when she reaches for me.

No comments: