Wednesday, September 17, 2008

OMG my worst fear happened today

I need anyone who reads this to please pardon any errors I may make in writting this. I decided to write while going through this to documents every feeling and emotion.

As I write I am sitting in the emergency room with my poots. My baby fell...she fell off MY bed! Its high and the floor is hard. She hit somehing on the dresser on her way down. The reason why I say "something" is because the weirdest thing happened. I saw blood. And as soon as I saw it, I didn't see it. Oh god, I was so scared. I feel so incredibly horrible because I NEVER fall asleep while she is awake for fear of something like this happening. Then my dumb ass flakes off to sleep by a miistake, like a dumb ass and well, here we are. In the emergency room for the first time.

My poor Poots. She cried sooo hard. I picked her up and there was blood. My nerves were so frazzled all I could think was dial 911. But when I got them on the line, just as soon as I saw the blood there was no more! But it was comming from her mouth when I saw it. Now nothing. So I told the 911 oporator nevermind. She was sweet. Ever so gently trying to calm me . But To no avail..I was done for. I called my mom next. And my hysteria had her hysterical. (Yea I inharitated a lot from her). She called Poots dr for me. Because I just couldn't pull it together. At this point poots is fine...lmaooo she's sooo incredibly gangsta. Literally she was acting her normal self. My mom told me to go to emergency room just to be sure. I had to calm down. I can't believe I did this all alone... so here I sit in the Franklin Sqaure Emergency room. Poots is looking fine. I just want to be sure she doesn't have any internal bleeding or anything. The fact that she was bleeding so quickly and then it was there anymore alarms me. Will write more later

No comments: