Thursday, March 12, 2009

y cant we just be in love

Is it too much to ask for , for peace and happiness in my house? Is it too much to ask or to be wanted and loved? Don't chalk my feelings up to foolish or me making stuff up n my head. This is what he doe to me. I asked him how he felt about me leaving......and literally he said he feels no kindda way. He could really take it or leave it. I never new this. So I am going to live with my cousin a while. I just need time to myself. I need him to grow up. I need us to stoparguing. I need to be respected, I need someone to CARE when I am getting ready to walk out the door. . I need him to me just as in love with me as I am with him. But he is not. Our relationship used to be so much better then this. We usedto be happy. Now I'm leaving

No comments: