Sunday, November 22, 2009

Weekend Foolery : 11/21-22 Me and Poots dancin Video: excuse my boobs. lol

Poots and i JUST LOVE to dance together. its her favorite thing to do and my favorite thing to do with her. excuse all my boobs bouncein, it didnt seem so bad when i was doing it. lmaooo



shes so beautiful when she sleeps. i could kiss her face off lol




she took these pics herself. lol. dont they look like the ones i took in my last post? lmaoooo. her sexy pics. lol.





we were going to a fostercare recrutment party and this is what we wore. i was a little more dressy. but se was still casual fly in her suit.










she only wanted to kiss me cause i had on lipstick. too grown. lool

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Peace,

I had a lot of fun watching this! So cute.