Monday, November 30, 2009

Im Not Doing Too Well In My Math Class: Least i look CUTE failing. lol

But imma give it all iv got not to fail. i really feel OBLIGATED to pass and do well. not only that but if i fail it will financially bind me. *sigh* cause imma have to pay that shit back for failed classes. i TOTALLY misunderstood my teachers explaination of the way this self paced class works in the beginning of the semester. but i didnt KNOW that i misundersstood so i asked no questions. im doing well in my other two classes though. *shruggs* what do u do. all i can do is pray and study real hard.
on the plus side. my hair is ON POINT!!
eeeowww bitches!!

been using:

on my curls. this line is REALLY pretty AMAZING. makes my curls pop and SHINE. without that "wet" "jurry curl" look. i HATE that. lookin like a soppy wet head. ewwwww and having globs of product and gel falling out ur head. YUCK. But the jam GEL line is great. ummm... only thing is it can be kindda expensive. but it goes a long way.
and
on my edges to slick them down. lol. this is a OLD THROW back product my daddy has used ALLLL MY LIFE. lmaooo. he swears by it and will prolly NEVER try anything eles. lol. but it is good in SMALL portions on the edges. lol. i wouldnt put it through out the hair. it kindda has a consistancy like beeswax. so a little goes a long way.

The results??:




what you think? i cant remember the last time i have been THIS satisfied with my hair. felt THIS confident and happy. lol I LOVE IT!!

No comments: