Wednesday, November 25, 2009

im sorry but i had to do this...yall will get over it and be alright. lmaooo

but the SWITCH and THE DEBARGES are sexy. lmaooooooooooooo

The second one from the left is so HOT to me. but, i just couldnt imagin sharing my pink oil moisturizer with my man. so a fantasy he will stay. lmaooo and ya'll know that one of the DEBARGE's was in this group right??.....



which brings me to this:




chico debarge is HOT and SEXY!

and i'll even go so far as to ADMITT my recent obsession, with all things debarge. lmaoooo sorry, sorry, so sorry. but i sit up and look at their pics and listen to thier music and get real happy inside.





sans all thier EXTRA 80's tanginess..if you LOOK closely you cant say they aint cute. ehh.. maybe its just me and my old soul. DAMN MY LOVE OF ALL THINGS 70's and 80's!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: