Sunday, November 8, 2009

Is It Too Much To Ask

for a little support? ok i havnt written about the specifics of my love life in a really long time. But i am feeling more then a little compelled to now. Tell me what u think. U know the chick that didnt want to be my friend anymore? ok well, she and devin have always had a rocky "friendship". she didnt like him and he didnt like her for the longest. and last i knew of they still didnt. But they would i guess keep it fony for each other and have convo's on the yahoo i.m. So when it all went down between her and i Devin said "well since the two of u arent tlking anymore, i guessi should stop talking to her." but i said "no no no just cause we arent cool anymore that dont mean you two still can talk." so time goes on and i run accorss one of thier conversations. it was innocent, nothing to it, no different then what they always normally talk about. idk, some party or somehing. but it just ANNOYED the hell outta me. idk y. and i thought to myself "i dont want them talkin, if she cant talk to me and dont wanna be my friend, then she cant talk to my man, WHOM SHE SUPPOSEDLY ALREADY DIDNT LIKE" so i go home and i tell devin this, and all of a sudden he's bent outta shape about the fact that i dont want them talking anymore. he cant understand y i dont. (are u fuckin serious?? dude, it was YOUR idea in the first place so a SMALL part of you felt i was right BEFORE wth changed NOW). so i had prepared a nice little email that i was gonna send her, but before i did i decided to call my best friend ashley and ask her take on the whole thing, just to be sure i like, wasnt over reacting and shit, and to get my head where it needed to be. so she basically told me that i should just leave it alone, and that if i should talk to anyone it should be devin. because he has a obligation to care about my feelings enough to stop talking to her if it bothers me. so ok. i did that. fast forward to tonight, he decides that he is gona tell ex friend that he cant talk to her anymore. but the way he is wording it, is totally like he's not supporting me, doesnt agree with it, its ALLLLLLL MY IDEA. and it SUCKED. ok the girl is my EX FRIEND, can u AT LEAST PUT ON FOR HER that u support me and agree with me on this?? i was sooo fuckin pissed!!! what do u think? did i have a reason to feel so offended?

No comments: