Wednesday, February 25, 2009

HAIR: my bun

mmm....i cant believe what i did today...*bows head low in shame and disbelief*. well i FINALLY got around to being able to make my MOE GROW mix. so im heating the oil, like the instructions say, and my DINGY ASS pours the HOT (YES HOT) oil, into a PLASTIC bottle!!ok, so if you have all of ur thinking abilities and u are reading this, (something i obviously didnt have today) u know my next set of events involves the bottle melting and my lovely oil and herbs going everywhere. AUGHHHHH!! idk y i didnt put two and two together.....so anyway, this is a pic of how my hair is tonight:



and YES u do see me in the cardigan i wanted. REMEMBER, i said i wanted to invest in a few of those..i did. 4 to be exact. a cream , black, tan, and royal blue one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi guys,

Do you want to play solitaire online?
[url=http://sprintsolitaire.com]SprintSolitaire[/url] is the best place to play solitaire online!

With exclusive Solitaire variation like Klondike you will always have fun!

Are you ready to play solitaire online?

Click here to [url=http://sprintsolitaire.com]play solitaire[/url]