Monday, February 23, 2009

PLAYING IN MAKE UP

well, as u all know (i hate when people start sentences with "well" and here i go) i have been delving into the more girlie side of myself. dressing better ( no more sweats, jeans, and flip flops ) , keeping my hair done, and wearing make up. (i KNOWWWWW...i had problems) but i will begin to label the make up pics i post PLAYING IN MAKE UP. here is my first entry
I have a burnt orange lip, brown eyes, no foundation


as u can see...its still VERY safe. lmaooo. i aint trynna look like a clown. the burnt orange lip was a bit far out of my confort zone. lol.


i have burnt orange lip, green eyes, no foundation



OOOOHHH LAWD!! this is what i dont know about. i think i got a bit happy. lmaooo i matched purple lips, blue eyes, and no foundation



No comments: