Wednesday, February 27, 2008

only two weeks

i cant belive that i only have two weeks to go. Time is really winding down til when i get to meet my baby girl. i know it's close because i get terrible cramps in my side and last night i threw up. out of nowhere, for the first time in my ENTIRE pregnancy i threw up last night.i called the Dr. and she said that if it's not accompanied by any other symptoms that i should be fine it was prolly just a random thing. i have been trying to prepare my mind and body for a natural birth. i'm scared because i have that Group B Strep Bacteria in my colon. I hate it cause it can hurt my baby. mmm, my baby is such a lil soldier she has been through sooooo much in there. i cant wait to hold her and tellher how proud i am of her. Because there were many factors in my pregnancy that could have been fatal for her and she hung on like a fighter. i love her for that. This week i have to get her stroller/car seat and daddy still has to get my crib. once i have the stroller/car seat my mind will feel much more at ease. i'm just getting anxious and cant wait for this to be over. Honestly i never want to be pregnant again. i could have 100 babies, but i never want to be pregnant with any of them. lol.

No comments: