Wednesday, February 13, 2008

i want to write

just for the therapy of it, to get some things off my chest but i dont even know where to begin or what to write. for the first time in my pregnancy i am so nervous that i dont know where to start. hmmmm...it's cold as CRAP outside and i'm mad about that. it's 16 degrees. WTF is 16 degrees?! I hate being cold. i wonder about Kira being cold and on the bus stop with Devin. i really need him to get a better job and a car. I broke my neck to get a second and to take care of the car for our daughter i feel he should too. By us (Devin and I) working TOTALLY different shifts it will be impossible for me to get her when i get off and get him to work on time with out him bringing her to my job in the morning. March is rainy and COLD. OH! What will i do? Cant have my baby cold on the bus stop. i wonder how my post pardum will be. I hope not bad. I dont deal well being depressed i know i'll take it out on Devin. lol. that would be bad beings though we will be living together with a new baby and all that. it would be a new difficult situation. me, post pardum with new baby and new live in boyfriends in small cramped apartment. I'm hyperventalating already.

No comments: